Friday, June 13, 2014

Right off the Runway - Shraddha Kapoor

Happy Friday!!! 

While I sit here and sip on a cold glass of Rose I am excited to discuss the beauty that is in the hot seat tonight. TONIGHT I am focusing on Shraddha Kapoor, the actress who made it big after her blockbuster film Aashique 2. She is promoting her next film Ek Villian. Seen here Shraddha, wearing what I think is her BEST look EVER by Rahul Mishra last night. 


LOVE LOVE LOVE! I adore everything about this ensemble. The fact that her hair is sleek and pulled back totally makes the look complete. I think the peplum polka dot shape of the high waisted skirt is extremely trend driven and adds great shape to Shraddha's petite frame. I think her stylist made the right decision by tucking in the blouse instead of have it as a peplum top shown on the runway. By changing the fit of the top I think it accentuated her body the right way. The embriodary on the sleeves is just MAGNIFICENT. I mean EMBRIODARY = HAPPINESS. White is the most happening colors for this season. I love the fact that the designer combined the white base color with a little bit of yellow to add pop texture to the outfit. The only part of the outfit I would change is her shoes. I wish she was wearing patent leather beige stilletos or the heels that the model wore on the runway. I think her heels were too casual for this intricant outfit. 

Final verdict she looks GORGE! I think this was the perfect combination between elegance and sexiness. She is getting better with her looks for each event she attends. SHE IS ON FIREEEE! What do you all think? Agree or Disagree? 

Photo CC: pinkvilla.com 

Love to all!

XOXO
Devyani

No comments:

Post a Comment