Monday, June 9, 2014

Its been waaaayyy too long!

Hi My Darlings, 

I am sooo sorry for disappearing for the past two weeks!Life has just been crazy. Traveling, working, and catching up on normal life errands, I just wasn't able to get back into the swing of things. I traveled to London for work and got back and just got into the overwhelming New York City lifestyle. Working, working, and working. NOT saying that I don't love my job, I LOVE IT. It just comes with an immense amount of responsibility. With that being said, I am so glad to be getting back into my normal life and stalking all of my fav Bollywood celebrities. 

Tonight on the blog, the sexy doll Priyanka Chopra was seen at the launch of Dilip Kumar's autobiography. She was not the only star to attend the event. The elite of the Bollywood fraternity were there including Amitabh Bachchan, Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit, Aamir Khan, and the list keeps going on. 

The beauty was seen wearing a Sabyasachi Sari. Sabyasachi is just a pure mastermind. Every single piece from his collection is an artwork. You can completely see the Old Era Heritage as his inspiration. Everything from the embroidery, colors, and fabrics only look as if they came out of one of the old storybooks. His collections always remind me of Jodha Akbhar and the Rajasthani details. 
The color combination gives such a rich and royal look. Cream, black, and gold are one of my favorite color combos and always always always looks good. Not only was the sari beautiful but her makeup, bindi, earrings, and hair completed the look. I mean her stylist, hair dresser, and makeup artist were all on the same page. 

The red lipstick and bindi gave a classy and ethnic touch to the outfit. Her hair up bun with a side braid did not age her a bit, but added such a chic clean look to allow all of us to see her Gorge face!

I think this look can be accomplished by anyone that is going to an Indian occasion including poojas, weddings, and parties. I had done a similar look at a wedding two years ago...check out the outfit below!!

I would love for all of you to share your outfit pics and your thoughts on Priyanka Chopras Ensemble! Is it a YES or NO?!?!? In my books it is a totally YESS!

Photo CC: www.pinkvilla.com

XOXO,
Devyani



1 comment: