Monday, May 12, 2014

Flashback to Cannes Memories 2013

Cannes Festival is closely approaching day by day and is starting May 14th. As we all anxiously await to see what everyone will be wearing lets take a road down memory lane and see what I thought were my best dressed from Cannes 2013....

Sonam Kapoor looking STUNNING. My god, I don't even have words for this masterpiece. Her makeup is flawless. I love the extended eyeliner and how dramatic it looks. The creation she was wearing was made by Anamika Khanna. It is literally the most fab outfit I have ever seen. The cream and gold color is sooo rich she looks like royalty. Love the fact that she wasn't wearing earrings and just a nose ring. Perfection, perfection, perfection! I don't think there are any other words to describe this. 


And its Sonam Kapoor again. This fashionista did it again at another event during the festival. Wearing Shehla Khan and jewels by Chopard this stunning evening ghagra is magnificent. Its perfection, I mean I seriously don't have any other words for it ....do you? I actually wish I could steal this from her, keep it in my closet and just stare at it for days.

Vidya Balan during in Sabyasachi Gagra Choli. Vidya is known for her  conservative style, but it is still such a beautiful creation. The color, fabric, and embroidery are breath taking. Even though the choli seems extremely simplistic it still looks fantastic on her and goes perfectly with her personality. Not to mention she doesn't even look like she is wearing makeup and still GLOWING. She is such a classic beauty. My mom always tells me, she reminds her of old school bollywood beauty which I totally agree with. 

Last but not least, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in this GORGE outfit. Credit goes to : YSL White Collar shirt, Zac Posen mermaid Skirt, and Armani Belt. Whoever was styling her did a fantastic job. This was not only one of my favorite Cannes outfit that Aish has worn, but also one of my all time favorite outfits she has ever worn. I think this is such a classic outfit and you can never go wrong with black and white. Also, the fit of this makes her look AMAZING. 

Woohoo only a few more days to see what everyone will be wearing down the red carpet, get readyyy ladies and gents!

XOXO
Devyani

No comments:

Post a Comment