Thursday, May 8, 2014

Best Dressed of the Week!

I have been doing my weekly stalking on the celebs and their outings and I've compiled my top 3 best dressed of the week. Tomorrow I will be posting on the 3 worst dressed of the week( I might even find more to post on ;) ) 

Mr. Hottie himself , Ranbir Kapoor, was seen out last night with his BFF Ayan. I just love his outfit! Love the skater boy look. He looks sooooo fresh and casual. Extremely extremely TRENDY. Nike Sneakers, printed tee, skinny jean shorts, and yankee cap. Its not a hard to put this look together, but he did it and did it well. For that reason I think he looks great and his face doesn't hurt either ;)


Sonam Kapoor dressed to impress for an endorsement event for Samsung yesterday. Looking Gorge and Chic in a Roland Mouret dress she just looks amazing. You can never go wrong with an LBD and paired with some beige loubs she is rocking all the best labels. Her makeup and hair( very 20's) goes perfectly with the outfit. I think she was really well dressed for the event and the dress fit her perfectly and made her look like such a diva!!! 


Last but not least my magical darling Deepika Padukone. She is wearing Archana Rao and looking just like perfection. #1 the blouse is a masterpiece. I always love the color white, especially in the spring, and the cut out sleeves are a piece of artwork. #2 love the fact that she added some jewelry with a long pearl knecklace, kept it simple. #3 the POP of color in her pink stilettos are the best part of the outfit. It gives the perfect pop and excitement. I do like that she is wearing skinny jeans and keeping it casual but still extremely stylish.If she has a stylist I give him/her all the credit as Deepika has been lookg amazing. 


So do you guys agree on my top 3 of the week?!?! Let me know your thoughts....and check out the worst dressed tomorrow.

XOXO 
Devyani

No comments:

Post a Comment