Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ranveer Singh Heading to IIFA 2014 Awards

Hello Lovers, 

Soooo You all know the Bollywood fraternity has headed down to Tampa for the IIFA awards this year. I am so sad that I am missing it, instead I am going to my favorite city Montreal to do some shopping and much needed relaxation after a crazy work week. I will still be following all the fashion do's and don'ts and updating you all the way. My past two posts were both positive reviews so I thought it was time to talk about my first fashion faux pas. The biggest lesson in life is ALWAYS ALWAYS TRAVEL IN STYLE. You never know who you can meet or see at the airport. It could be your next boss or your lifetime partner. Always always always dress in style even if it is casual it should NOT look as if you just rolled out of bed. 


Obviously Ranveer Singh did not ever learn this lesson in life. Traveling to IIFA he was seen wearing some HIDEOUS dhoti pants with a white v-neck tee and drappy hat with glasses. I mean seriously what was he thinking? And those sneakerss!!!!! The PURPLE dhoti pants are killer on the eyes, maybe if he wore some cool black jogger pants the outfit would've been much better. Listen, I love me some Ranveer Singh and usually I like his Fashion Risks, but darling this was just terrible. Never ever ever ever again. So my review on this is please don't wear this out of our house EVER.  

XOXO Love, 
Devyani








8 comments:

  1. you are 100000% right, the guy needs fashion leasons, lol, he has no swag, I've never seen him wear anything cool, lol
    we want more on IIFA, have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deepak! I will def be updating on al the IIFA events etc. Thank you so much for reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, Indian Fashion Police! This is definitely a fashion don't. This may sound stupid, but what are the IIFA awards? Although I don't know what they are, I can't wait to see your coverage. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dayna,

      So sorry for the such a late response, There is never ever a stupid question IIFA is the Indian International Film Awards, its the only international film award that happens once a year outside of India. Thank you Dayna for such lovely coverage.

      XOXOX
      Devyani

      Delete
  4. I definitely agree about those purple pants. But I kinda like his hat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey @thatgreekchick I totally love the hat - just don't feel like It goes with the outfit At ALL.
      XOXO
      Devyani

      Delete
  5. Devyani, I love hearing your voice in your posts. Even when you are setting someone straight in their fashion misses, it's still done with such a fun loving flare!

    Meag xx
    travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meagan,

      Thank you so much Doll! I missed class yesterday( so sad it was the last class) hope to meet you some time soon to catch up

      XOXO
      Devyani

      Delete