Monday, April 21, 2014

My First Post!

Hello Fellow Readers( probably non LOL), 

This is my first post! YAYYY!!!!! I am so excited to start this blog. This is such a big deal to me!!! So I'm a little nervous but someone once told me "Write when your drunk and edit when your sober" so thats what I am going to do. LOL. So here goes my first fashion review. Sonakshi Sinha is the lucky lady who will be judged first on my blog. The lovely doll is dressed in Zara Top to Bottom for some press for her new movie Holiday along side Akshay Kumar. I looooovee the fact that this is Zara. It is an accessible outfit for anyone to wear. She has been working her butt off in the gym getting her body into great shape so you goo girl wearing a crop top to show off your abs( Jealouuuss!!!). I think the natural makeup and light hair go really well with this outfit. It completes the look. I am SUCH a fan of this look and am looking forward to what else she wears during her press for this new movie. If any of you want to purchase this outfit( I am purchasing NOW) it is available here. http://bit.ly/RH7Ejo








XOXO Love, 
Devyani 

No comments:

Post a Comment