Wednesday, April 30, 2014

IIFA 2014 Best Dressed Round Up!



I am sooo sorry for such a delay in a post....I have had such a crazy weekend and week. I didn't get internet service in Montreal for some odd reason. The beginning of the week I was crazy busy at work and then got stuck traveling for 18 hours to go for a meeting and I NEVER MADE IT!!! This intense bi-polar weather in the east coast is killing me. Anyways lets get to the good stuff. As I wasn't able to update on all the pics/events from IIFA I did a round up of all my fav outfits, which were NOT to many.....

My darling Deepika Padukone at one of the events was wearing this Gorge lace gown by Zuhair Muraid. What can I say about this??!?! Seriously perfection. The gown is so beautiful that she didn't have to wear any jewelry. She did not overdue on the makeup which made this such a simplistic and chic outfit. I loved that she did a dark plum lipstick instead of the typical red chanel color lip, it was a nice contrast. Her hair up completed the look. Seriously I love her. Is she an angel sent from above?!?!! 


I know its unfair but here is another one of Deepika at the green carpet. WHAT DO I SAY?!?!?!?! She is wearing a Saabyasachi creation and when I say CREATION I mean MASTERPIECE. This gown is just unbelievable. The embriodary, detail, fabric, and gold color is such making me speechless. Her lean body is just emphasized in this gown. I give this an applaude not only for her wearing it, but to Saabyasachi for this beautiful design. 

Priyanka Chopra Stunned in this light pink gown. Not as sexy as she usually wears, but pleasantely surprised. Her makeup and hair pulled together the outfit and I loved the sleeve cuffs.  The draping and the fit on this dress only takes my breathe away. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

SEXY HAS ARRIVED. Kareena Kapoor Khan dazzled in this black gown. Seriously is this amaazing or what? The neck drop is sooooo amazingly chic. This outfit is sexy yet not  vulgar. No Boobs bludging and it is actually sheer paneling in the middle. Her Makeup is my favorite part. It is sooo minimal and the natural lip color is just FAB! She just looked ROYAL( which she now is). Seriously I can't stop staring, can you?! (Credit for this picture: Pinkvilla) 

So sorry for the lateness on this post, I hope you all still loved it. Will make sure to post more often. 

XOXO, 
Devyani

No comments:

Post a Comment